Do you find it hard to find healthy Christmas recipes for the whole family? So much festive food is packed full of sugar but it's totally possible to make fun, seasonal treats without
Healthy festive treats are possible!
It’s easier than you might think to make fun and healthy festive treats for your kids and the whole family to enjoy.
I’ve chosen some of my favourite Christmas recipes from myself and other bloggers to share with you here.
Whether you're enjoying a sun-soaked December in the southern hemisphere or a chilly snowy (or just grey and overcast like here in London) time in the northern part of the world there's a recipe here that's perfect for you.
You'll find that some of these treats are healthier than others.
Chocolate and sugar do appear in some of these recipes but generally in lower quantities that you'll be used to.
And you’ll also find many recipes that are free from refined sugar.
Of course the whole family can enjoy these Christmas recipes - but many of them have been made with kids in mind.
Delicious and healthy Christmas recipes for kids
1. Layered Christmas smoothie by My Kids Lick the Bowl.
2. Healthy Christmas snowballs by Sneaky Veg
3. Cashew butter cookies with chia jam by The Wright Foodie.
4. Healthy coconut banana Christmas fudge by My Fussy Eater.
5. Coconut bliss ball snowmen by Veggie Desserts.
6. Green and red Christmas fruit salad recipe by Eats Amazing.
7. Christmas frozen yoghurt bark by Healthy Little Foodies.
8. Christmas chocolate bark by The Petite Cook.
9. Cranberry, cinnamon and pecan porridge squares by Easy Peasy Foodie.
10. Ginger passion star biscuits by Sneaky Veg.
11. Christmas fruit salad by Sneaky Veg.
12. Cranberry crumble bars by The Intolerant Gourmand.
13. Santa brownies by Baby Led Feeding.
14. Christmas pudding overnight oats by Sneaky Veg.
15. Healthier gingerbread by Free From Fairy.
16. Chocolate banana reindeer pops by Me and The Moose.
17. Chocolate reindeer rice cakes by Sneaky Veg
18. Gingerbread breakfast smoothie by Tiny Tummy Tales.
19. Chocolate coconut dipped satsumas by My Fussy Eater.
20. Healthy gingerbread chickpea blondies by Sneaky Veg.
21. Snowflake tortilla crisps by Eats Amazing.
22. Easy Christmas wreath salad by My Kids Lick the Bowl.
23. Carrot Christmas tea loaf by Sneaky Veg.
24. Watermelon Christmas trees by Healthy Little Foodies.
25. Strawberry and banana Santas by Sneaky Veg
Pin these healthy Christmas treats for kids for later
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?
KEEP IN TOUCH
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure for more information.