I offer a range of vegan events including vegan cookery classes in London, kids cooking classes and supperclubs. Please contact me if you'd like to discuss a bespoke vegan event or catering.
All events are currently on hold apart from Productive Blogging Live on 7 November.
Photo by Maarten van den Heuvel on Unsplash
Simple vegan meals cookery class, Saturday 28 March
Food blogger and vegan cook Mandy Mazliah (sneakyveg.com and cookveggielicious.com) brings her popular vegan cooking class to Tooting for the first time on Saturday 28 March, from 6-8pm.
In this hands-on, friendly class at The Woodfield Pavillion Mandy will teach you how to make:
- a delicious one tray dinner
- nourishing, veg-packed salads
- a quick and easy no-cook dessert
Easy, colourful, one dish vegan meals, Thursday 25 June
Learn how to cook delicious, simple vegan food with vegan food blogger and cook Mandy Mazliah at this vegan cookery class in London.
In this hands-on class you'll learn to make delicious vegan dishes such as
- Protein-packed potato and quinoa burgers
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables and couscous
- Harissa roasted butternut squash wedges
- Marinated kale, orange and chickpea salad
- Lime and ginger energy balls
- Beetroot dip
- Vegan chocolate muffins
Thursday 25 June
The Platform, 2 Ridgway Road, London SW9 7AH
I will be catering for Productive Blogging LIVE, a conference and networking event for bloggers who are serious about taking their blogs to the next level.
Tickets to Productive Blogging LIVE include the following...
- Tea, coffee and cake on arrival
- 4 in-depth sessions, including plenty of time for Q&A
- Delicious mezze style lunch* cooked by Mandy Mazliah of Sneaky Veg
- Mid-afternoon refreshments
- Plenty of time for networking/socialising with like-minded bloggers
- Goody bag
I am also available for vegan event and supperclub catering.