Strawberry yoghurt parfait
Layers of fresh berries, creamy yogurt and crumbled biscuits - or granola - make up this delicious strawberry yoghurt parfait. This is a great dessert that even little kids can make.
Glasses, for serving
- 200 g yoghurt*
- 2 biscuits* (cookies) crumbled
- 100 g strawberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles optional
Place a few chopped strawberries in the bottom of a glass. Use enough so that they reach the sides of the glass.
Add some crumbled biscuits.
Top with a few spoonfuls of yoghurt.
Repeat the layers until you’ve used all the strawberries, biscuits and yoghurt.
Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Nutritional information is approximate and is intended as a guide.
- Use vegan yoghurt and biscuits if needed.
Calories: 297kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 9gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 198mgPotassium: 483mgFiber: 2gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 227IUVitamin C: 60mgCalcium: 265mgIron: 1mg