A deliciously refreshing carrot smoothie recipe, packed full of goodness with a hint of zingy ginger.
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- small chunk ginger peeled chopped, optional
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds (linseed)
- 100 g frozen mango if using fresh add 1-2 ice cubes
- 100 g frozen pineapple if using fresh add 1-2 ice cubes
- 500 ml orange juice
Place 1 diced carrot, 1 sliced banana, a small chunk of chopped ginger, 1/2 tsp ground turmeric and 1 tbsp flax seeds into your blender. Add 100g frozen mango chunks and 100g frozen pineapple.
If your mango and pineapple isn’t frozen also add a few ice cubes.
Pour over 500ml orange juice and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later and stir before serving. Can also be frozen into smoothie ice lollies.