These frozen raspberry lollies are the perfect summer treat. They're made with just three ingredients - banana, coconut milk and raspberries, and they're so refreshing on a hot day. Free from refined sugar and dairy.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links are marked with *.
We make lots of smoothie and juice-based ice lollies in our house, but this is the first time I've used coconut milk. It makes for a really creamy result that looks and tastes a bit more like ice cream.
Pretty much any smoothie can be frozen into ice lolly moulds - it's a great way to avoid waste if you make too much. And then you have a freezer full of homemade ice lollies - result!
I love these raspberry lollies because:
- my fruit avoiding child loves them
- the kids can help me make them*
- they're incredibly creamy
- there's no refined sugar in them
- vegans and those who are dairy free can enjoy them
- just three ingredients are needed.
*Preparing food and cooking with kids is a great way to tackle picky eating. Read more about cooking with kids.
What ingredients do you need to make these raspbery lollies?
For full recipe please see recipe card below.
Just three ingredients are needed:
- banana (fresh or frozen - frozen bananas are extra creamy)
- raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- tinned coconut milk
More recipes you might like
If you like these homemade ice lollies you might also like:
How to make banana, coconut and raspberry ice lollies
- Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your ice lolly moulds and freeze until set.
If you have made this recipe I would love it if you’d leave a comment and rating below. Thank you!
Please do not reproduce this recipe without permission.
Banana, coconut and raspberry ice lollies
- 80 g raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 small banana fresh or frozen, chopped
- 200 ml coconut milk from a tin
- Blend all the ingredients together, pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze overnight.
Pin raspberry ice lollies for later
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?
KEEP IN TOUCH
*Disclaimer: this is an affiliate link meaning that if you buy something after clicking on it I’ll receive a small commission, which I will probably spend on buying more ingredients for Sneaky Veg recipes! The price to you remains the same. Thanks for supporting Sneaky Veg. Read my full disclosure.