Hello all and welcome to this week's #CookBlogShare. If this is your first time here, then welcome! You can find out more about how this linky party works at Hijacked by Twins.
Last week's #CookBlogShare was hosted by Kirsty at Hijacked by Twins. There were, as always, some lovely entries but my favourites were these lovely apple recipes. Apples seem to be everywhere at the moment and despite living in London many houses near us have bags of windfalls on offer outside their doors. A few weeks ago I went apple picking with my daughter's nursery and may have bought a few too many apples, so I enjoyed the inspiration from this week's linky.
First up is this spiced apple cake by JibberJabberUk. How delicious does this look?! And I love the tale of her accidental scrumping. I'll definitely be making this very soon.
Next is this pumpkin and apple soup by Ilka's Blog. I'm always trying to convince the two Rs to try different soups as they're both stuck on only liking tomato soup at the moment. The sweetness of the apple might just do the trick...
And finally apple crumble ice cream by Only Crumbs Remain. How awesome does that sound?!
How to enter #CookBlogShare
- Share a foodie post, old or new, add the #CookBlogShare badge (see below) and a link to this page and link up using the "Add Your Link" tool below.
- Comment on this page.
- Tweet your recipe using the hashtag #CookBlogShare. If you tag @sneakyvegblog I will retweet.
- Comment on some of the other recipes that have joined in.
- Share your recipes on the Facebook CookBlogShare group.
- All recipes will be shared on the new #CookBlogShare Pinterest Board.
I can't wait to see what delicious recipes you link up and I will read and comment on them all!
Get the badge code: