It was another great week for Cook Blog Share last week. Thanks to Hayley over at Snap Happy Bakes for hosting. If you haven’t come across Cook Blog Share before then, in brief, it’s a place for food bloggers to share recipe posts and for everyone else to come for inspiration. If you’re a blogger then please link up your posts below.
But first check out these five delicious veggie dinners that were shared with Cook Blog Share last week. If you’re a vegetarian looking for some new meals to try, or someone trying to eat more meat free meals then there’s bound to be something here for you:
Taste of sea seaweed spaghetti
I thought I’d tried every veggie pasta dish there was to try but no, I haven’t tried seaweed spaghetti. This recipe from Allotment 2 Kitchen just sounds fantastic.
Three minute veggie lasagne
I need this lasagne from Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen in my life for a quick weeknight supper.
Simple mushroom risotto
Delicious creamy risotto full of tasty mushrooms by Easy Peasy Foodie.
Vegetarian laab salad
A traditional Thai salad turned veggie by Nasfriet.
Goose egg frittata with spiralised veg
Delicious frittata made with enormous goose eggs by the Gluten Free Alchemist.
Over to this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @sneakyvegblog & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.