Last week over 30 brilliant foodie blog posts were linked up to Cook Blog Share. Thank you to everyone who joined in!
This week’s linky is at the bottom of this page but before we get to that I’d like to share with you five lovely biscuit recipes from last week.
Oaty cranberry and orange biscuits
These biscuits from Snap Happy Bakes are just the kind I love – chewy, oaty and full of fruit.
Nutella filled chocolate macaroons
No doubt someone out there will tell me that macaroons don’t count as biscuits but these ones from A Strong Coffee look too good not to be included!
Greek Easter biscuits
Scrap the traditional sesame seeds for hundreds and thousands and chocolate sprinkles on these Greek biscuits from Jo’s Kitchen.
Gluten free peanut cookies
In Other Parts of the World has shared a recipe to make four different and delicious versions of these gluten free cookies.
I love cheesy savoury biscuits and these ones from Baking and Everything look delicious.
So without further ado here is the linky – if you’re new here or if you need a reminder of what to do the rules are copied below.
What to do
– Share a foodie post, old or new, add the #CookBlogShare badge (see above) and a link to this page and link up using the “Add Your Link” tool below.
– Comment on this page.
– Tweet your recipe using the hashtag #CookBlogShare. If you tag @sneakyvegblog I will retweet.
– Comment on some of the other recipes that have joined in.
– Share your recipes on the Facebook CookBlogShare group.
– All recipes will be shared on the #CookBlogShare Pinterest Board.