It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! It’s my turn to host the CookBlogShare linky again this week and I can’t wait to see what festive delights you all have in store to share with us.
To find out more about CookBlogShare visit Hijacked by Twins.
To whet your appetite here are my favourite entries from last week:
First up this recipe for sweet potato and chestnut pie from Thinly Spread looks absolutely perfect for a veggie Christmas. Definitely one I plan to try this year. Get the recipe.
Secondly this rugelach recipe from Berry Much Blog looks amazing. A traditional Jewish pastry, rugelach are a bit time consuming to make but worth the effort as they taste amazing and you get loads – perfect to give out as gifts. Get the recipe.
My third favourite has to be this post from Easy Peasy Foodie about making sprouts interesting. It contains, not one, not two, not three but seven, yes seven delicious sounding recipes for using up the dreaded Brussels Sprout. See the post.
And finally, I love the sound of this recipe for a savoury baked cake. It’s completely different to anything I’ve ever baked before, which means I’m now desperate to try it! Get the recipe.
Now it’s your turn! I can’t wait to see what delicious treats you have in store for us this week – festive and otherwise. Remember that you can share any foodie post, both old or new, savoury or sweet. There are no themes simply share what you have enjoyed!
How to enter CookBlogShare
– Share a foodie post, old or new, add the #CookBlogShare badge (see below) and a link to this page and link up using the “Add Your Link” tool below.
– Comment on this page.
– Tweet your recipe using the hashtag #CookBlogShare. If you tag @sneakyvegblog I will retweet.
– Comment on some of the other recipes that have joined in.
– Share your recipes on the Facebook CookBlogShare group.
– All recipes will be shared on the new #CookBlogShare Pinterest Board.