I’m delighted to be hosting the second Cook Blog Share link up of 2016. If you’re a food blogger and you have a post to share please link it up below.
To find out more about CookBlogShare visit Hijacked by Twins.
There were some lovely recipes added last week but as I’m doing Veganuary (I’ll try to stop mentioning this in every post!) I wanted to share with you all a few vegan recipes that were added.
So here, in no particular order, they are:
Date, almond and apple energy balls from Only Crumbs Remain.
I often make things like this as after school snacks for the kids (and myself) but I’ve never put apple in before. Definitely going to try this.
Sweet potato chilli with brown rice and avocado salad by Easy Peasy Foodie
I don’t really need an excuse to eat more sweet potatoes but if they’re reputed to make you live longer as this post says then I’m up for it!
Vegan Shaun the Sheep cupcakes by Ethan & Evelyn
These would be so gorgeous at a children’s party!
Now it’s your turn! I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been making. Remember that you can share any foodie post, both old or new, savoury or sweet. There are no themes simply share what you have enjoyed!
How to enter CookBlogShare
– Share a foodie post, old or new, add the #CookBlogShare badge (see below) and a link to this page and link up using the “Add Your Link” tool below.
– Comment on this page.
– Tweet your recipe using the hashtag #CookBlogShare. If you tag @sneakyvegblog I will retweet.
– Comment on some of the other recipes that have joined in.
– Share your recipes on the Facebook CookBlogShare group.
– All recipes will be shared on the new #CookBlogShare Pinterest Board.